Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Three More From Caroline Love Goodwin

Here are three more images from Caroline Day Goodwin.  They are from a variety of Harper's Bazar magazines in 1900.  You can see more of these at this week's Saturday Image Bonus at Clearly Vintage.

6 comments:

  1. Oh there's lots of possibilities with these Cora. I already have a very cheeky ATC in mind for the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! Thanks so much for sharing them. I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you vintage ladies--thank you so much for sharing. Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank for sharing all these great images :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.