Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Monday, August 16, 2010

Digital Two for Tuesday 60

Today we have two images from Little Folk's Mother Goose from the 1920's.  The book is filled with lots of fine line images for us digital stampers.  This week we have another wonderful guest designer Tammylee.  Tammylee has created two beautiful cards to showcase our sweet vintage images.   I just love the accents she adds to her cards.   Here is Tammylee's bio in her own words.
Tammylee Newberry " I am a person that loves life. I have two passions being with my family and being in my craft room. I have two grown sons and have been married 27 years to my best friend. I have loved crafts all my life. I design for Bella Digi Studio, Crafty Sentiments and Mygrafico Design. I am also a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have designed for Stamp N Plus Scarp N for over a year. I love digi's, traditional rubber stamps as well as Iris Folding. I have been selling my cards in hospitals in Kansas and have taught classes in my home town of Superior WI. Please stop by my blog to see more of my work." http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.