Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Monday, August 23, 2010

Digital Two for Tuesday 61

Our images this week are a continuation of the images I have been posting the last week from Harper's Bazaar.  They are so much fun to work with.  On Sunday I made a series of 8 ATC's with some of these images but it has been raining so I haven't had a chance to photograph them.


This week we have a talented international artist Olga from Russia as our guest host.  It is so exciting for me to see people from around the globe enjoying the images I post.  The world has truly become a small place and of course art is the international language.  Here is Olga's bio in her own words  "My name is Olga. I am from Omsk, Siberia, Russia. I'm a loving wife and an engineer in the Technical University. I love everything new and interesting. I was attracted to the creation of cards over a year ago when I made invitations for our wedding. Since that time I love card making and learning new things.  I create greeting cards for my family and myself.  I love to try new technology and techniques.  I always learn something new.  You are welcome to see more of my cards on my blog."  http://angelic-page.blogspot.com/ 


17 comments:

  1. Wow - awesome cards Olga - I love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Olga. Thank you for the lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks as always for the terrific images, Cora. Olga- your collage styled card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Olga did a wonderful job with these gorgeous images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely--THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cynthia, Rene, l.ridge thak you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome iages and cards too ...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the lovely images.

    Gorgeous card, Olga!!! I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to refer you to my blog, because I made a card today from one of the Harper's Bazaar images. Thank you for making these available!! Hope you enjoy my blog:
    www.bitsofcheer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been honored on my blog as a Trendy Blog who keeps up with the latest styling. View what I had to say here. http://www.joyfullycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. As it is pleasant to see the fellow countryman the invited designer in a foreign blog! Russian grasp the scrap-world! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! I used one of these images for my debut card as a Design Team Member (DT) for a new challenge site!

    I just uploaded it to the DT's private space today and have started to get comments from the other DTs!

    Thanks... when the post goes live, I'll link back to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My card went live today on my blog and on the Creative Sketches site! I linked back to this post. Thanks again!

    Tee
    www.greenislescrafts.com
    Creative Sketches Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.