Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Wish I Was At The Beach

Oh, I wish I was at the beach enjoying all kinds of unhealthy foods like french fries and popcorn and walking on the boardwalk.  It is definitely the dog days of summer her in the USA.  It has been a hot one.  I wish I had a little down time from work to enjoy the beach for a week but instead I will have to live vicariously through these lovely vintage beach images from the book In Storyland.  Enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. Love these vintage beach images ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love both of these!!!
    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed - a day or week at the beach or on vacation. Ah, it would be wonderful. Thank you for the lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are darling. Thanks for sharing.

    Emily C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I had a great time coloring the seaside digi. Here's my card:
    http://dorcasdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/08/seaside-rendezvous.html
    Thanks :-)
    Hugs, Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  6. These images are fantastic. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your cards but especially the vintage. I do some card making for family & friends but am confused with the size of the cards you post. May I ask the general size of the card & also copying the saved image to make a card. Keep up the excellant work. Mlacrafty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.