Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Monday, August 30, 2010

Digital Two for Tuesday 62

This week we continue with some beautiful images from Harper's Bazar.  I am loving these and I hope you are too.  The artist Caroline Love Goodwin became a politician later in life.  She learned her craft in France which shows in her style.
Our guest host this week is Gunvor.  She has a busy career but still has time to create wonderful artwork. I love the flower accents she has added to her project and the dark background she has added behind the stamp. 
Here is her bio in her own words. 
"My name is Gunvor and I live in the eastern part of Sweden, about 70 kilometers north of Stockholm. I work full time as a lawyer and love to have a creative hobby in my spare time, that's why I love to craft. I have been stamping for 10 years but came in contact with digital stamps only this spring. They are a new challenge to me but I do love them."
You can see some more of Gunvor's work on her blog May the Ink be with you!.

12 comments:

  1. I'm loving these Harper's Bazaar images! I'll get around to making something with them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images :) Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jättefint kort, Gunvor!
    Beautiful card by Gunvor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for these beautiful images!! I am loving them.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work, Gunvor! So elegant. These images are so pretty, thank you for posting them. I think it's neat to see people from around the world using your images and being guest designers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I made card with your pictures! Thank you very much!
    Here is my card:
    http://pastilka.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to Juliet I found your site and I have wanted to do a vintage card ever since I received a beautiful card from Juliet. Thank You for the digitals. Will do my best to make these ladies proud !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been saving a digi from you for a friend who collects hat. Just waiting for the right occasion. She just got a new job so I made her a "Hats off to you" card. Thanks for the digis. http://yolanda-imaginemakeshare.blogspot.com/2010/09/gettin-our-party-on-freebies-coming.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely image..I have just made a card using this one...

    http://bunnysbitsnbobs.blogspot.com/2010/11/hi-i-created-this-card-using-digi-image.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely image, I made a card with one of them :
    http://mijncreahoekje.blogspot.nl/2014/02/hartjes.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.