Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two For Tuesday 6











Today I have two more fun digital images. They are old motorcycle images from the 20's. I love what today's guest designer Sarah Hemphill has done with them. I hope you are inspired and take the challenge.






My name is Sarah and I live in Texas. I have been married to the same fellow for almost 40 years. We have 2 children and 7 grandchildren. I have been stamping for 3 years and love paper, inks, and experimenting with different techniques. Even though I am not versed in the digital world, actually don't have much of a clue about it, I do enjoy using Cora's wonderful digital stamps. Thanks, Cora, for having me as this week's guest hostess!


9 comments:

  1. For more info on my card please come visit my blog Vintage Figments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images. Just posted mine on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is really something....great design!
    Here's my simple tag:
    http://kardkrazy.blogspot.com/2009/07/digital-two-for-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fellow is driving into town for a circus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have just now posted my card at Bountiful Blessings!http://bountifulblessings2u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have just found the occasion to use this image and posted my card on my blog - behind the times I know but the images are very useful to keep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just now got around to using this image. Here is my card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saved this image at posting, but just got the card made for my BIL birthday next month:
    http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/stvccsb09-3?context=user

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.