Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Digital Two For Tuesday 4







So we are at are 4th of our Digital Two For Tuesday Challenges. Thank you all who have participated so far. I am just loving all the different interpretations of the stamps. Our guest designer for this week is Dru. Be sure to check out her blog to see more of her exciting projects. Here is a little info about our guest designer:



Hi, my name is Dru and I am so honored to be a guest designer for Digital Two for Tuesday. I am married to a wonderful man and live in the mountains of California along with a variety of animals. I love all things vintage and have been creating in one media or another since childhood. Thank you so much Cora for letting me be a part of your ventures.
http://gardenofdreams-dru.blogspot.com/






Please remember to post your project or card in the comments section with a link to your blog so we all can see what you create. I now challenge you to create something amazing!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love these stamps!!!
    Thanks for the play time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my entry.
    http://paperflowers1.blogspot.com/2009/07/birthday-for-boy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is my first challenge, and really enjoyed it. Thanks for giving us a new toy to play with. Mine is posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cora these are adorable.
    Sorry I haven't had time to take part in the challenges yet but I will try to soon.
    Hugs
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.