Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Monday, October 20, 2014

Wedding Card by Jill

It has been a wonderful weekend.  I received a second card in my email to share with you.  I love seeing all the wonderful cards and crafts people create with the images I have found.

This card is from a talented designer named Jill.  I love her use of texture and lace.  This is a wedding card she made for her niece.


Jill.  Thank you so much for taking the challenge and using one of my images in your card.  You can see more of her amazing cards on her blog at http://ribbonchallenged.blogspot.com.  You can find the image for this card here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow such a gorgeous cards! It’s very elegant and beautiful .Wedding is one of the important events in everyone’s life. Wedding card is playing a very crucial role in every culture. Thanks for sharing with us such a wonderful blog. I will suggest to everyone to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.