Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Sunday, October 19, 2014

Lovely Christmas Card

Sherry Hickey sent me this lovely Christmas card she made with one of my images this week.  Thank you Sherry.  I just love how the papers compliment this image.  You can see more of Sherry's work on her blog bits of cheer.
You can find the image here.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cora - thank you for sharing this beautiful card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Christmas card! really like the image she used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat to see what others are doing with the images, I really need to print some off ahead of time so when I go to make cards they are waiting for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.