Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Friday, March 29, 2013

Seize the Day

Yesterday, I got a wonderful email from Leslie Miller.   Leslie was kind enough to share with me this amazing card using one of the Digital Two for Tuesday images and a few kind words.  Lately, I have been feeling that maybe my blogs have run their course and only a few people look at them.  I know I have several loyal followers (you know who you are!)but I get very few comments from other people.  I do get at least 40 spam comments a day lately.  So if you are out there and like the images let me know.  It definitely makes me want to post more great images.

Here is Leslie's card.  I just love her style, use of color and her paper combination.  Make sure you stop by her blog Running With Scissors to see all of her beautiful cards.


Thank's Leslie for the boost when I needed it.

You can find the image here.

15 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I check it daily and have saved a lot of the pictures for use in my mixed media work and greeting cards. I think I would be lost without it!

    Spam is a problem for sure. I only get 3 or 4 a week but it's still annoying...but I hate the word verification on most blogs. I don't mind the one at Stamping Bella but I have no idea how to get that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the spam - it is a PAIN!! and that you are discouraged :-(... I comment each time I download anything, and I have used your images often.
    May Easter bring you and yours many blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cora, please don't close the blog down. I may not always be able to comment due to migraines, but love the images you post and I do use them to make cards with. Sorry to hear about all of the spam you're getting. It's a real pain in the booty I know. Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your blog and read it but have never commented. I hope you don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, don't stop! I may not be a registered 'follower', but I visit both of your sites daily. And, have shared your blog with a few friends.
    Love your pictures and appreciate your time given to this beautiful blog!
    Sincerely,
    Shari in Houston, TX.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card by Leslie. Her work is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Cora! I get so much pleasure from stopping by here to see what you have to share and I would be very sad to see it go away. I think there are so many blogs these days that people are overwhelmed when it comes to commenting. I know I have difficulty finding time to stamp and color and make cards, then photographing and writing blog posts... but you find the time to do all this selflessly for the rest of us. It does sound like a lot of fun to search out the images and fix them up so they can be used digitally. I believe you would be sad to give it up, too. Bless your heart, and know that you are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, please don't stop your blog.....I "collect" your wonderful images and I apologize for not stopping and commenting more often! I love that you share your goodies....keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card and your images are wonderful. Joynana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I just found your site today from another girls blog. I'm anxious to really look at all the images you have. It looks like you've really put a lot of work into everything and I'll be bookmarking it to come back to often. Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us, Cora.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am your newest follower as I have just discovered your blog. I LOVE the images - thank you so much!
    My blog is jencraftsa.blogspot.com
    I am sure you will see some of your images all coloured up and made into cards, etc very soon!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    DURBAN
    SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!! I've been following your blog for a while but don't often get a chance to use the images but I'm going to try harder!! I have just copied over some of the GORGEOUS new floral images & am going to use one on a card for a friend in Abu Dhabi (Dont' tell!). I will send it to you when done.
    Riette Gasser
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.