Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Sunday, March 31, 2013

Potted Plants

Thank everyone for all the comments.  It is good to know you are out there and the images are so appreciated.
Today I have two images from a March 1898 Ladies Home Journal.  Both of these images are from the plant and seed section at the back of the magazine.  Happy Easter to all of you that celebrate it!


8 comments:

  1. I love your images. They are amazing. I haven't gotten into using digi images, but I have been collecting your images. I am not sure what coloring medium can be used for digi's. Can you recommend a tutorial or sight where I can learn how to use them? My favorite medium is Copic markers.
    Please keep the images coming. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates them. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, you can certainly use your Copics to color in digital images - just make sure that the solvent in the markers doesn't make the solvent in the toner bleed before you start. Sometimes you can also use a heat gun and heat set the image before coloring to prevent it, or let the image sit overnight before coloring. I color digital images in with Copics or with colored pencil most of the time.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful images! thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cora, these are fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Cora,
    I love your Blog and the images are so great. Thank you so much.
    My English isn't so perfekt. It is so wonderful that I found your Blog. I wish you a Happy Eastermonday. Hugs Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed these beauties - blasted migraines. Thanks Cora.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cora, i hope you are having a good day. Thank you for these flowers. They are beautiful. I love flowers a lot. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cora, you have the most beautiful images and they make wonderful cards. Thank you so much. Here is a link to my card on Splitcoaststampers:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2699424?&cat=500&ppuser=183733

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.