Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Saturday, February 20, 2010

Check out Clearly Vintage

I just wanted to let you know I have posted a bunch of B&W images over at Clearly Vintage this week. They are wonderful images from an old seed catalogue. I don't know about you but I am dreaming of a garden this summer. Also here is link to whole group of Peter Henderson seed catalogue covers. They are not B&W but I thought you all would enjoy seeing them. This is a link to the Smithsonian site with over 10,000 seed catalogue images. So make sure you explore the site. You will be in awe. I hope you enjoy. I know I copied dozens before deciding I could alway come back and copy more. Perhaps some of you that are good with graphics could make a few of these into digital stamps for all of us. I think I see a challenge in our future using all of these wonderful catalogue images.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the link to the Henderson catalogue covers...I don't know where you keep finding these jewels, but I'm so glad you do! Thank you for sharing them with us1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked this out this a.m. and saved my favorites! Oooo did I hear "challenge" ... one of my favorite words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links, Cora. These will be great for Spring projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the links! You're right, the images and seed packets are amazing! I got lost for an hour or so roaming around over there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.