Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Friday, September 20, 2013

A Beautiful Card by Lynette

I wanted to share with all of you this beautiful card by Lynette.  This was an image I posted awhile ago.  I was not sure if it would be usable as a digital stamp since it was so shaded but because it was so beautiful I posted it anyway.  Lynette proved me wrong with this wonderful card.  Here coloring is amazing and I love the accent paper.  You can see more of Lynette's work on her blog My Stamping Addiction.

You can find the image here.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this site, love the images and plan tr use more of them. Here is my first:
    http://www.memorableseasons.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=17061&ppuser=2795

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynette did a fabulous job on this gorgeous image! Thanks so much for sharing it, Cora. I love seeing samples!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.