Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Vintage Father's Day Card

Father's Day is fast approaching and I know all of you are looking for some great ideas for men's cards.  If you are like me, you find it easier to make cards for woman.  Sherry Hickey from A Bit of Cheer has shared a great masculine card.  I just love all the different buttons and the pieced collage background on this card. The image is one I posted awhile back of a vintage ad.
Thank you for sharing Sherry.  You can see more of Sherry's exciting work at her blog.
http://www.bitsofcheer.blogspot.com/2013/06/fathers-day-card-challenge-at-sch.html

Here is the image.

Be sure to check out all the vintage motorcycle and car images I have posted in the past.  They make great Father's Day cards if your father is into vintage transportation.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the inspiration! This card is wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sherry - thanks for sharing it Cora.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting my card, Cora! Your images are such a fabulous resource!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love all the collage-like elements, and the image is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing Sherry's card. I just love seeing your images used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.