Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sunflower Cards

Here are two beautiful cards that Edwina has created using the sunflower image I posted on Sunday. I love the fall colors! Visit Edwina's blog to see more of her beautiful designs. http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com

Take the challenge and make something today!

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting my cards. I enjoyed using this digi. it is so pretty. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way Edwina has used the image - stunning cards :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Edwina! I love the frames on both; they really highlight the beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.