Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Thursday, September 6, 2012

Surprise!

Surprise!  We have two guest designer's this week.  Our second guest designer is Susan Coonrod. Susan made three amazing items with one of the images.  She made a book mark, card & gift tag. It is a wonderful gift set.  The images are all different sizes.  This is why Susan loves digital images so much. You can make them any size that you need vs. the traditional stamped image that only stamps in one size.

A description of Susan's projects in her own words.

"I lightly distressed with a Sky Blue Stamp pad from StaminUp and distressed the edges with a dark brown stamp pad.

I usually don't used a lot of sentiments, because when I'm in the mood for card making, I make a large amount of them and then use for all occasions.  I pull the one out I want to use and hand write a personal sentiment inside.  I think this makes it more personal."



Her bio:

"I have been scrap booking for about 10 years, but became intrigued with card making about 5 years ago.  I have started using digital images in the last two months and began blogging about the same time. For more of my cards and tutorials check out my blog -  http://susieque1963.blogspot.com/.  I have recently been asked to be on the Floppy Latte Design Team. "



All three are from a John Martin Child's magazine from 1929.  I adjusted this one so you could add your own verse or sentiment.
 Won't you take the challenge and make something beautiful!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift set. I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, Susie... the images are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing them, Cora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are lovely and inspire me to play! such a great gift idea. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are amazing images, and the card featured is really lovely.

    The word verification is terrible, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry the word verification is so difficult. Unfortunately, I have had a lot of spam lately. Sometimes 50 posts or more in one hour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muchas gracias por compartir, son realmente maravillosos.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.