Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Digital Two for Tuesday 138

Both of these images are from Peterson's Magazines that are over 130 years old. Won't you take the challenge and make something wonderful out of these images. Be sure to post a link to your projects here so we can all see what you create.



7 comments:

  1. love the image of the woman, thanks Cora.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very pretty for a summer card. Thanks. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image...come see what I did with it:

    http://creationsofmykind.blogspot.com/2012/07/sew-serene.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely image! I love reading in the garden too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cora, I have taken a number of images from this page as I just love what you have posted. Thank you so much for sharing these, they are very much appreciated and I will enjoy using them. Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.