Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Saturday, October 8, 2011

One Image of A Woman

This came from the May 1929 Juggler magazine.  I think it could be interesting as a bookplate or the cover of a book.

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous image! Love the details on her hair. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow, what a wonderful image/digi, I can hardly wait to use it. It will make a very elegant card. Thank you bunches and bunches
    Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a unique image! Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tremendous graphic. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great image
    Ceri

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's soooooo pretty...thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cora, this isn't the right spot to post this link but I used two of your images (vintage ad w/ soldier and a vintage Santa) so I just wanted to let you know & link to my blog. Thanks for the fabulous images you provide! http://bitsofcheer.blogspot.com/2011/10/masculine-cards-owh-midweek-throwdown.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all the beautiful vintage digis. I don't know if I'll ever use all of them, but they are beautiful to just look at. Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.