Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Digital Two for Tuesday 30





This week we have two more images from the vintage storybook "The Betty Fairy Book" dated 1915. The pictures are by Margaret Evans Price. Our guest designer this week is Tiffany. She has made two spectacular cards. I love her use of color and texture. Here is her bio in her own words. "I'm a proud wife and mother. I've been scrapbooking and making cards for a few years now. I love making cards the most because you can finish them pretty quickly (hopefully) and feel that sense accomplishment, then share your work with family and friends. In 2009 I really started surfing the web and learning all that I could. Now I have my own blog and am trying to branch out even more! This is my first guest appearance and I'm so excited! I hope my use of the images inspires you!" You can see more of Tiffany's work on her blog at My Little Slice of Heaven.
Each week our guest designers never fail to amaze me with their interpretation of the images. I hope this inspires you to create something wonderful to share with us. Won't you take the challenge?

11 comments:

  1. These images are gorgeous Cora. Thanks for sharing. I think it's time to start playing again.
    Hugs
    Denise
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely fairies, thanks for sharing them. I'm new to blogging but will have a go at your challenge - I can't resist those faires
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these beautiful images.

    Tiffany, you have done a beautiful job. I'm going to try my hand at doing something with the second image. You've inspired me.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://wwwpeggysamusement.blogspot.com/2010/01/two-for-tuesday.html
    I had fun with the little fairy!
    Thanks and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards with these adorable images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you.. I love love love the fairies you have been doing.. :) now I keep checking back every tues.. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. These are fabulous images. I just love the fairy images. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog and the samples are gorgeous. My card is here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog and have added it to my favs. Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used that sweet little girl on another page of my castle book. You can view it here: http://estherscardcreations.blogspot.com/2010/02/castle-book-part-two.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.