Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Over 100,000 hits

Celebrate good times! Well we are over 100,000 hits on the blog counter.  Really I think we are closer to 160,000.  Less than a year ago all my counters on my sites reset to 10,000.  I am not sure why but it must have been a glitch in the system.  Anyway, any excuse to celebrate and if the counter says 100,000 hits that is a good enough reason for me.  To celebrate, anyone who makes a card or project with one of the digital images from the last two weeks, I will post your project here and a link to your blog.  Come on everyone take the challenge!  Let's fill up the page with lots of great artwork.  Email your project to me and a link to your blog at coraharkins@sbcglobal.net.  You have until Friday to send me your artwork.

12 comments:

  1. Pity I am not at home... never mind, cuddling my Grand baby is better than crafting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am very happy for you. Thank you for this lovely angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used two of your Alice images in my making of a couple trading cards. You may view them on my blog at: http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/2010/07/something-new-for-me-atc.html

    I can only hope I did them justice. I sure had fun with them, though. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So many people love your blog and use your beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I´m sure that anybody who visit your blog will stay and look around!!! You gave us a lot of great Artworks to work with ~thanks a bunch !!!

    Greetings from germany
    hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW, I just found your site and the art work is stunning. I can hardly wait for time to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bookmark you made! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, and I love it as a bookmark. Just got through making a bookmark and may have to turn around and make another one using this fairy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute faerie! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.