Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Digital Two For Tuesday 19






Another week has gone by and we have two more vintage images. I hope you have been enjoying the journey our guest designers take us on each week. I know I am. Our amazing guest designer this week is Diane and she has created two exciting projects for use to enjoy. I just love what she has done with these two unique images. Here is her bio: "Hi, I'm Diane and I live in Broken Arrow, OK which is basically Tulsa. I am SAHM married to Eric for over 11 years and have 2 children. My daughter Kaitlyn is almost 9 years old and has Down syndrome. I also have a son Austin who is 6. I love to shop - especially bargain shopping, travel and organizing just about anything. Over the past 20 years I have taken classes in cake decorating, flower arranging, interior design and scrapbooking. I teach classes at a local scrapbook store in the area which I really enjoy. Just about 2 years ago I got into stamps and card making and fell in love with it. Doing altered art is always so much fun too. I started a blog last year called Princess Scrap Girl so I could share my art with others who appreciate the process and also to connect with others who love it as much as I do. I am currently on two design teams. One is Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday challenge blog and the other is Digital-Ink Co. store and challenge blog. " I hope you will stop by Diane's blog Princess Scrap Girl to see more of her talented work.

7 comments:

  1. Just stumbled over your blog today looking for digital stamps. What lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I especially love what Diane did with the second image! Very pretty! Thanks again for the free images, Cora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was accidental, but I like what happen!!!
    http://wwwpeggysamusement.blogspot.com/2009/10/digital-2-for-tues.html
    Thanks for the images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane - I love these cards! thanks to you and Micki I have found my way over to this amazing place! oh my goodness, I am hooked! you did an outstanding job! :) hugs to ya!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images cora, and great examples Diane. Just posted mine on my blog. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful images -- love 'em!!! tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.