Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Digital Two for Tuesday 265

So it has been awhile since I posted.  A few years ago google bought blogger and made it more difficult to post and limited image sizes.  In my frustration I stopped posting.  Well it is still much more difficult than it was but this week I decided to give it another try.  These images are from an Ayers medicine 1890 German Almanac. Please leave me a message if you stop by.  If you use one of the images in your work please leave a link to it in the comments.






18 comments:

  1. Hello, Cora! I wondered what happened to you. I still visit and have you linked in my sidebar. I've moved to a new blog. Recently printed some of your digis and will color soon. I love the flowers, especially those images with a timeless look that don't appear vintage at all. These days I do a lot of cleaner, simpler cards. You do an amazing job of preparing these oldies and then sharing them with the rest of us. Thank you, and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie. It is so good to hear from you. I will have to check out your new style.

      Delete
  2. So good to see you back, I always loved what you posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so wonderful to 'see' you again!!! waving hello from over here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, always loved your images, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's soooooooooo good to get one of your posts again! Hope to see you more often this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi glad to see you back, funny, I was just thinking the other day, that I should look and see if you moved to a new website, as I hadn't seen a post. Thanks and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cora, I discovered your blog only a few months ago and have save quite a few of your floral images. Thank you so much for sharing, and I'm happy to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, I can’t wait to see what you create.

      Delete
  8. Thank you Cora - as usual you images are special = it's so good to have you posting again
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine, you are so welcome. It is good to hear from old friends.

      Delete
  9. Cora, welcome back!! Seeing your post truly made my day! I have continued to visit regularly and am so excited to see what treasures you may share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adnopsis - https://www.adnopsis.com - We are a global digital marketing agency, delivering localised digital campaigns in almost every part of the world. Where other agencies have added international to their local offering, we have been an international agency since launch. It’s in our DNA. We have an unparalleled degree of international focus and experience, established over the last 7 years, with our partners and consultants all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Cora! I'm obviously several months late seeing your post; but I wanted to tell you it made me very happy! Welcome back. The images you share are a gift to crafters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.