Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Friday, May 29, 2015

Trains

Both of these images are from a 1927 John Martin's Book Magazine from September 1927.


6 comments:

  1. like that top scene with the boys, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. My husband collects toy trains so I can use this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much - my grandson loves trains and all things mechanical, so these are appreciated
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love trains, both old and new. It must come from My Grandpa who worked at L&N before I was born. These are terrific! Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are such wonderful images - thanks for sharing them with us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.