Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Digital Two for Tuesday 258


Wishing for summer.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Cora - these are fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am, I am!
    Love these two Cora, will have to print them out and colour. Thank you for sharing
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cora, I love images that are like this. They are clean and so much easier to color with my Copics. Those with all the shading lines are difficult to color. Thank you for these wonderful images. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should fun bathing beauties. LOL. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    I made a very elaborately embroidered coat with your Red Riding hood illustrations from a while back, I did post a link to your blog on my pages that the coat shows on...I would like to use more of your images but I have a couple questions. strikkeknits@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your site yesterday, and I LOVE your images. Thank you for your generosity in sharing them. I know how much time you put into this - a true labor of love. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.