Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weigh and Play


Two more of these adorable images from a October 1930 McCalls.  All of the images are from a Bakers Cocoa ad.  It talks about how Johnny was underweight from reading books all day and not running and playing like his friends.  So now he can have cocoa every day to get his weight up.  Too funny.  Boy have times changed.

6 comments:

  1. Love the boy and dog! I have a great idea for that already :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, Cora! Both are sweet images and perfect to use in my cardmaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Cora, I love both of these. They remind me of my brothers when we were kids. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these kid images. They are all precious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, Cora! Both are sweet images and love this era x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.