Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Saturday, May 18, 2013

1882 Needlework Patterns

All three of these images are needlework patterns from 1882.



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful thanks Cora
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these lovely flower images. I saved the past few days as I am out of town. I had no computer till now to use. I love all the flower images and the ladies. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I can't wait to color these! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! These are just screaming to be printed out, colored and added to the front of handmade greeting card! Thank you so much for these lovelies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the flowers. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.