Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Friday, June 1, 2012

Cuties Eating

Both of these cute images of children eating are from the 1927 Pitter Patter Book I have been posting from the last few days.  I hope you are inspired by these images and create something to share with us.  I have posted the covers of this book on Clearly Vintage.  So be sure to check them out.


7 comments:

  1. Thanks Cora - these are great images.
    BLessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. Very sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing,they are really cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. These are lovely. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the adorable digis...

    Silberbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the children images the best. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.