Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Digital Two for Tuesday 111


Both of these images of boys fishing are from the Paint Book I posted last week.  I have a few more images from this book to post so be sure to check back this week if you are loving this series as much as me.

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for these wonderful digis. These will make great cards to mail my one brother. Thank you! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be nice if one could go back to those simple days once in a while? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these very lovely childhood images. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these great images. Always on the lookout for images to make male cards and my uncle loves to fish so these are perfect for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these images! They are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really special. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love fishing digi's. My son loves to fish and I know he always likes cards when I do fishing themes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My grandsons love fish with their dad,so thanks for the great images.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these - thanks so much for being so generous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. I have two boys, and these images will be great on a scrapbook page ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the fishing images. I'm always looking for boy images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.