Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Monday, August 8, 2011

Digital Two for Tuesday 100

 100 Digital Two for Tuesday posts and hundreds of  vintage images posted.  I hope you all are enjoying these images from vintage books and magazines as much as me.  This posting is from a booklet called Neighborly Advice.  It is a booklet on how to care for your home the early 1920's.

16 comments:

  1. Thank you, for the images and all the work you do to be able to share them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for these beautiful images...Really beautiful ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both images are really fun, Cora! Do you have any from this book related to laundry, hanging laundry? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the one of the lady drying the dish. My aunt had a sink just like that and I so loved watching her toodle about in the kitchen. I always look forward to Tuesday and your great images you are so lovely to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great images! Norma W

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, Cora; and I was so impressed by your daughter's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great images and ones we still see in this household today. Yep! no dishwasher here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cora,
    Thank you for these awesome vintage housewife images - they will be fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, yes!! Love these. The second one reminds me so much of my Nana at her sink. It brings back precious memories to me. Thank you again...you are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much, Cora. I love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything you post here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cora, thank you for sharing your vintage images with us. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wanted you to know I posted a link to upir site.

    Nancy Ward
    PaperFriendly
    http://www.nancywardcrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Cora, for the great images! My grandma had a sink just like the one in the image with the lady drying dishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.