Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Trio 12




Today we have a very special guest designer from Russia.  She has created a beautiful ornament using some of the images in the last few weeks.  Here is her bio in her own words.
"Hi! My name is Olga. I'm 25. I'm from Omsk, Siberia, Russia. In my spare time I enjoy cardmaking and creating interesting scrap objects.

I made a decoration for the Christmas tree. I decorated the box and created a foundation for the house. The two pictures are printed on the clear film, which looks like windows.

More details can be found in my blog http://angelic-page.blogspot.com/ "


6 comments:

  1. wow - these are amazing projects!! Beautifully made, Olga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the images. Olga, wonderful ornament. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Santa image, it looks good and your decoration looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know I used one of these images back at Christmas, here's a link: http://challengesfromtheattic.blogspot.com/2010/11/challenge-8-oh-snow.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.